Friday, November 27, 2015

Dudu Osun Soap Review

4.5 Out of 5 Rating



This wildly known soap has made its way into my house- finally. I ordered this African Black Soap from Sunaroma.com. This soap is originally made in Nigeria, now there are other soaps like Ghana Black Soap that has some what the same ingredients. Ingredients: pure honey, aloe Vera, Shea butter, lime juice, osun, Palmkernal oil, cocoa pod ash, Palm bunch ash, water &fragrance. 

*Remember: just because you see fragrance doesn’t mean it is a toxic chemical. American ingredients like ‘fragrance’ are completely different from how it is in Nigeria. This soap is all natural* 

If you want beautiful, and youthful skin- Dudu Osun is your go to soap. I love this soap, it lathers so well and makes my skin feels really clean. 

How I wash with this soap: To get all the benefits possible I exfoliated with an exfoliating glove twice a week before I lather myself with the soap. I wait for three to five minutes and wash the suds away. 

Benefits I got with this soap: my skin tone was so uneven everyone kept asking me what will I do about my ‘tan’. Sadly, I didn’t know and just had to deal with have different shades of colors all over my body. Thanks to this soap my complexion is evening out and I’m starting to become one color. Also my acne and blemishes are really starting to clear up. Last but not least my face GLOWS like crazy. 

Why I didn’t give it a five rating? If this soap zapped all my acne away, even my skin tone completely , and made my blemishes go away completely too- I would give it a 5. It is working but not working miraculouslyHonestly I think with putting Shea butter on your skin afterwards  it speeds up the results. 

The smell? I know a lot of people complain about the smell but you have to understand one of the ingredients is ASH. So of course it’s going to smell a little smokey/woodsy. It’s not overpowering and neither is it a beautiful smell. 
Any tips? Please do not leave this soap in the shower /tub when you are through. It will melt and the color of the soap (brown) will stain your tub (it can be washed off). Put it in a zip loc bag or a soap holder container . 

No comments:

Post a Comment