Sunday, January 12, 2014

Change your eye color naturally by cleansing your colon:

Not only is licorice oil great for the skin and the internal organs, it actually makes your iris brighter. Apply this to any fluid, a great fluid to drink with this oil is Green or White tea. Green or White tea has lots of benefits too, so the tea plus licorice oil will have your iris lighten in no time. Also, to save up on money- try buying an all natural licorice tea bags. **Drink it, do not pour it into your eyes please.** 

UPDATE: I have tried this tea, and I must tell you this- IT WORKS! My eyes were dark brown, now they're light brown. They keep getting lighter every time I drink this tea. Also, this tea is very tasty and beneficial to your skin and body. 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the results permanent? Or will you have to keep drinking the tea to keep the results?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog by the way! It seems as though whenever I have health/beauty related questions for a google search, this site always pops up, and with the best product recommendations! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you and to answer your question- you will have to drink it for 1-3 months to keep your eyes lighter. I tried it in a short amount of time and it did make my eyes lighter but it got darker once I quit drinking it. Caution: Licorice Root is known to inhibit DHT, and raise estrogen levels so take breaks.

      Delete